They call him BOBOGYI means “great guardian” or grandfather.
- BOBOGYI statues on the terrace of Pagoda near the Buddha statues, every great pagodas and temples in Myanmar.
- He weared shirt, longyi, turban and infront of him too many orfands like bananas, coconuts, candles and fruit by the donateurs.
- Buddha indicate us ‘NIVANA’ and the way of ‘NIVANA’ but ‘BOBOGYI’ give us the wealth means money, stone mcar, house not only the wealth but also the girl.
- Very different of Buddhism
- However we love BOBOGYI great company of us, one of best friends of Myanmar People.